My New Site!

This is my new site... there may still be some bugs that I have to work out... you can still see my old site layout here (for a limited time only). I'm pretty excited about this page! Let me know if you have found a bug in viewing this page, now that it is possible and you can comment! Sometimes it may be that a font which I have installed on my computer isn't on yours, and that could cause some ugly problems.

I need some opinions on a few things too: 1. Should the comments be in a popup? I know that I have popups blocked on my computer and probably most others do too.
2. Should I have the "Navbar" (the bar at the top of the page on blogger sites with the blogger icon and search box) visible? I know it helps to "search the site" if anyone ever does that or would like to ever. Anyways, do you think I should put it back on?
1 Jun 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Alex!! Very nice. You finally got it to work!!! And now you never have to look at it for years. jk. But you can at least have a little break!! That was a lot of work. And it looks fantastic.
~Me

Michaelangelo said...

Looks good Alex. Thanks for taking my suggestion so seriously :) Don't worry about the nav bar, and leave the comments like this. I don't like the pop ups. But really, you don't have to listen to me so do whatever you want!