Living life in the Coach's House

I must say I have been really blessed this past school semester.... I have had many good roomates and I am glad they all have high standards and were were all great combined together. Many people have said various things about all of us there and the spirit which could be felt there. I really think a lot of it had to do with the way we all believe in the same things and had picutres of Christ and the temple. Many things made a difference. I must say I have been grateful to have the roomates I did, and the friends also. I like how we all encouraged each other in everything that we did. It couldn't have been anywhere as great as it was without Kristen either! Now that I have just moved back home everything feels so different. I will be working a lot this summer and hope to get back into running (to stay in shape) and just have fun. There are cars to fix (and sell maybe?) and many things to do that will keep me busy. Life must be lived one day at a time I guess. Anyways... Snow College has been fun and I can't wait to get back into it. In all of the good times that we had at the Coach's House we created a quote wall and I decided to make a webpage to remember all the good times... http://coachshousequotewall.blogspot.com/! Check it out... it's good for some laughs!
3 May 2008

No comments: